Sunday, April 21, 2024

Chrysalis Opens! Butterfly Emerging!

 



Hebrews 4:15--"For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin"

Hello, readers!

Those of you who have followed me because of my work as a pottery student with Dave Stewart and Marguerite Wildenhain; those of you who have my book "Clay in The Potter's Hands" -- 
see "Clay in the Potter's Hands--Musings of a Wildenhain Potter" on Amazon, paperback and kindle -- have also noted that I joined the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in 1992.

Last evening, I had an inspiration to continue my personal journaling right here on Blogger! I will thus begin to do so, with photographs of my watercolor and ink artwork featured in each post. The last few posts are the twitches and stretches of a changeling encased in a chrysalis, not exactly knowing who she was.

This post is the first of the butterfly Barbara. Wings are still wet. Watch me change. And learn how to embed links in this format (which I don't seem to be able to do yet).

Comments are welcome, though they are filtered through me as per Blogger instructions. I will post all except vulgarity, so if you want to hate me, comment politely! 😉  Barbara

No comments: